“We treat your pet the way you do, like family.”
We all eventually require medical attention. But when it happens to your pet, it can be extremely stressful. Unlike people, animals can’t verbally tell us what’s wrong or where it hurts. But when your pet has suffered an injury or illness, it’s crucial to find the best quality of veterinary care. The husband and wife team of Dr. Brett and Dr. Lucie Berryhill have been providing trusted veterinary care in Baton Rouge since opening Staring Plaza Veterinary Center in 1987.
When placing your pet for veterinary care in Baton Rouge, it’s important to select a facility with a long track record of success. Turn to the professionals committed to looking after the best interest of each and every pet. Schedule an appointment with the Staring Veterinary Center.
SPVC is fully equipped with a well-trained team of veterinary medical doctors and staff along with state-of-the-art equipment to ensure your pet receives the best possible care. Our veterinary practice places an emphasis on comprehensive and personable care. We understand your pet is a valuable part of your family. For nearly 30 years, countless people have trusted their pets to our care. Here’s why:
- We provide comprehensive veterinary services including grooming, boarding and daycare
- We are family owned and operated
- Superior experience and expertise
- We provide vaccinations
- We provide safe spay and neutering services
- Easy to make appointments
- We have separate dog and cat entrances, waiting and exam rooms
- We have a separate cat only boarding area
- We also treat small exotic pets including rabbits, pocket pets (hamsters, guinea pigs etc) birds, snakes and other reptiles.
GROOMING & BATHING
WE ARE A “CAT-FRIENDLY” HOSPITAL
SPVC is one of the first 25 veterinary hospitals in the country to be designated a CATalyst Council "Cat Friendly" hospital. We separate cat waiting rooms, exam rooms, and boarding facilities. We also use cat-soothing pheromone products from Feliway, which helps cats feel calm and comfortable during their stay. Feel free to stop by, tour our practice, and meet our veterinarians and staff. We are always happy to meet people who care about their pets as much as we do. READ MORE